a little orange

Hey guys!
Today I spending time with my parents, and we to take walk in Gorky Park. It's amazing! Park is transformed, there is almost everything was repaired, really cool.
Weather was not the best, it was terribly hot, the temperature reached 32 degrees. I do not know what has saved more people from the heat - water or ice cream. Personally, I don't help nothing :)
I wore a white top and orange skirt, I have long wanted to show you it. It is long, and I feel more I do not clothe, because today I have the hell of a lot of trouble with her order.
And I want to say - thank you very much for your comments! They are important to me! :)

Привет ребята!
Сегодня я проводила время с моими родителями, мы решили погулять в парке Горького. Это удивительно! Парк очень преобразился, там почти все отремонтировали, действительно здорово.
Погода выдалась не самой лучшей, было ужасно жарко, температура доходила до 32 градусов. Не знаю что спасало людей больше от жары вода или мороженое. Лично мне ничего не помогло :)
Я одела белый топ и оранжевую юбку , я давно хотела вам показать ее. Она длинная, и чувствую, что больше я ее не одену, так как сегодня я с ней порядком намучилась.И я хотела сказать - спасибо огромное за ваши комментарии! Они мне важны! :)


orange skirt

orange skirt

swans
These swans are very nice, they were floating on the lake, and looked very romantic. Eeeh :)

orange skirt

orange skirt




Cary Brothers - Ride

Комментарии

  1. Yes!! All the photos are from my country, Spain haha
    Love your blog! I'm gonna follow you! I hope you follow my blog too :P
    Thanks for your comment :)
    Have a great day :D

    xx
    http://thefashionsky.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. ваааау,теперь я хочу себе такую же юбку)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения